NoFearX18's Truck vids! New System! (5 new vids 1/8/10)

:dry: ... someone is slow draggin on new vids... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif

j/k, im guessing New Years Eve set ya back a little

I do have 2 new ones... It sucks tho because it was so cold and windy you can tell i was in a hurry to get back in the warm truck when trying to get a vid of some flex...I tried to get a good vid of me levatating a bag in the window but i couldnt do that either because the wind took it and threw it up the hill and into the woods.... lol im talking 30+mph winds... it was windy as hell that day. Ill throw them up in a few mins just for you Decaf! ;) lol

This reminds me, I still have to edit the first post and add all the vids to it...

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

ouch 10.5. no good. get those 4 batts in asap.

Im seeing even lower on my 50hz tone i play in DB drag...

those batts are going in as soon as i get a chane. My next day with more than a half hour of free time is sunday.... dno about that day either....grrr... and im still waiting on my 925's from mechman... i already have my 800s in the truck but not wired...

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

not bad, u need to get that peak down w/ a new box :rolleyes:

10.5v is a negligable drop....

j/k get those batts in!

yea i agree... this box is doing ok but its not the best... has no 45's no baffle nothing.... I think imma have Reestblazer give me some pointer on how to build a good box lol. He did chodes box and its insane! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

are you ever going to up the power...?

if not why not go up to 7cuft w/100sqin or something in that area, utilize ur power better!

Not anytime soon... I mean yea Id love to get a bigger amp but I need to get the electrical to support it first... then i will be adding another BTL 18" and another AQ2200. then if I feel the need to add more I will get 2 more AQ's and have 2 strapped to each BTL... 4400 to each... but for now the 1 AQ is doing GREAT for only being 2200rms and I never smell the sub... amp barely gets and the sub is rarely ever warm.

I am looking into a new box... I want to see what I can get out of this one first with my new batteries coming into play. 7 cubes sound good and i do want more port area. as i said, i have been talking to reestblazer (Bryan) to see if he can give me a hand with my box because he is very good at build them lol.

I know it has more in it but I dont have very much time for major changes. I have school and work on the weekdays and 8-10hr shifts of work on the weekends...:( (sure i could pull the sub out and do it over time but i honestly cant stand driving my truck with out my sub :P lol it just doesnt feel right anymore.....)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived