Jump to content

focal or MBquart


dsmman

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm debating witch components I want to use. Wanted to here from someone who has used them before ive heard good about both Focal and MBquart. And if there are any more you think I should consider let me know.

Posted

hands down, focal.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Guest Nismofreak
Posted

mb quartz. I listened to then in my friends car. Boy those speakers are good.

Posted

I have used both yes. Many times also..

For me it is a toss up between morel and focal IF your trying to stay under 1500.00

i like the elate 6 also, but if i was buying it would prob be focal k2p all day long.

now to go over that amount, well focal be's, fo shizzle

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

ok so it sounds like ill be getting focal. how do you guys feel about bostion acoustic i dont think ill get these bet thout i would ask are they better then focal or mbquart

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...