Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought a cable to hook up my PSP to my TV. Problem is, is that I don't have a HDTV, and wasn't told that I needed one, but apparently it's "needed". The problem is that the hook-up has EVERY color RCA needed to hear it, but it has NO YELLOW RCA so I can't get the pic. Instead it has a "S-VIDEO" plug. I plugged in the S-VIDEO in to my TV's S-VIDEO and nothing happened. I tried to splice it, but there a 3 different wires, and my standard RCA's r different.. I think this can be done, because the PSP isn't in high def, so it shouldn't NEED hi-def to transfer signal. Anyone have any idea of what I can do?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Posted

Bump

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Posted

C'mon, somebody HAS TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS...

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Posted

Or at least if someone could refer me to someone that could rig this up...

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Posted
I bought a cable to hook up my PSP to my TV. Problem is, is that I don't have a HDTV, and wasn't told that I needed one, but apparently it's "needed". The problem is that the hook-up has EVERY color RCA needed to hear it, but it has NO YELLOW RCA so I can't get the pic. Instead it has a "S-VIDEO" plug. I plugged in the S-VIDEO in to my TV's S-VIDEO and nothing happened. I tried to splice it, but there a 3 different wires, and my standard RCA's r different.. I think this can be done, because the PSP isn't in high def, so it shouldn't NEED hi-def to transfer signal. Anyone have any idea of what I can do?

No, you should not have to have a HDTV to hook the psp to a TV. You might need to look in the TV inputs to make sure the tv will show the psp via the S-Video.

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

Posted
No, you should not have to have a HDTV to hook the psp to a TV. You might need to look in the TV inputs to make sure the tv will show the psp via the S-Video.

Shannon

I called SONY and the damn rep. actually laughed when I said I still had a standard def. tv. My tv has an S-video plug. I just really need to know how to splice an S-video cable into a normal RCA.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...