I have a 2001 gmc sonoma for sale, it is a 2.2L 5 speed, roughly 119k miles..never had one mechanical problem out of the truck, owned by a older couple before me and they got rid of the truck because of bad knees and not being able to push the clutch in..

Now for the good stuff:

sittin on 24x8.5 american racing hustlers with nitto 255/30/24 tires..maybe 5k miles on them.i only drive 1 mile to work everyday and then around town so they and the whole truck doesnt see many miles a week.

soundstream sst 6.5's mounted in the doors and sst 4.0's mounted in the dash.

Clarion slideface headunit with a peripheral pxp01 ipod connection.

2 RE Sr 15's in a ported box covered in black vinyl and red suede, currently has two soundstream subs in it but they are still owned by the shop i work for, so they must come out.

4 power acoustik sl2-1500's for power, one for the subs and 3 for the outdoor speakers

8 sets of kicker ks60's mounted underneath the truck, one set is blown so im going to go ahead and replace them all with soundstream sst's but the price will go up slightly if i do go ahead and do it before it is sold..

2/3 drop installed, inner fenderwells were massaged a bit to get as much turning as possible with these wheels...

Now for the pics.

downsized_0818081314.jpg

downsized_0818081313.jpg

downsized_0818081312a.jpg

0818081312.jpg

My bad guys forgot to add a price, i would like to get around 7500 how the truck sits right now..it kbb's for around 5900 stock so i think thats pretty fair..

I also have alot of airbag stuff laying around if anybody is interested in it, control arms, bags, valves tanks and compressors..

Edited by majorpayne
xa-1.gif

how much are you looking to get...

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

how much would you want for it empty no radio speakers, sub box?

would you even sell it like this?

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

how much would you want for it empty no radio speakers, sub box?

would you even sell it like this?

Yeh i guess..id probably ask like 7 for it then, since ill have so much time in taking everything out..there are outdoors everywhere underneath that truck and it sucks pullin all them out...16 6.5's but i suppose i could do it..

xa-1.gif