Any1 Ever Use One Of These For Your Remote Wire?

well for now I would be using it to turn on two Alpine PDX amps and a Audiocontrol DQXS. But once I get full out it would be used to run 6 alpine PDX amps and the DQXS and what ever else I find that needs a remote wire.

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

It's a awesome unit can do delayed turn on's

Yes!

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

I did a fast search for the wiring schematic to use relays to turn my stuff on but found nothing. dose some1 have the schematic could you please post it.

Guys I really do appreciate all the help! Thank you!

Woo Hoo! tomorrow my new Kenwood DNX7100 will be here with the installation kit with Bluetooth and iPod accessory's! so tomorrow I'll shoot you some pictures once i get it all hooked up tomorrow night!

Shannon

http://www.the12volt.com/relays/page5.asp#top

5th one down that says to connect a remote wire to additional devices.

TY

Shannon

There was one on eBay for $50 thats why i asked. I have looked at them before but when the Tahoe's sound system went on the back burner so did buying one of them and now that I'm hot and heavy to get all this stuff put in that I have accumulated over that past year, I started looking at them again!

Thanks again guys!

Shannon