Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

what does T-Yota know about Dizzles? any of our brothas in other country's care to answer?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

what does T-Yota know about Dizzles? any of our brothas in other country's care to answer?

lol yea...but look at honda, they have sold shit loads, the truck is useless...but maybe its those dam tree huggers who want to carry around there protest signs in the back :huh:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

lol yea...but look at honda, they have sold shit loads, the truck is useless...but maybe its those dam tree huggers who want to carry around there protest signs in the back :huh:

LOL :lol: i had a customer come in the other day, and he was looking for a 5th wheel hitch for his Honda Ridgeline! :lol:

:lol::lol::D;)

poor rich ppl, want a truck to look good but not to work...maybe they should stick on wall street with there ferrari's that i would love to run over....

not bashin on any1 that has a ferrari or that works on wall street, lol...but please, dont buy a honda and say u have a truck

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

poor rich ppl, want a truck to look good but not to work...maybe they should stick on wall street with there ferrari's that i would love to run over....

not bashin on any1 that has a ferrari or that works on wall street, lol...but please, dont buy a honda and say u have a truck

or maybe they want a truck that will last them more than 60 thousand miles??

ya the honda ridgelines arent really considered a truck.. but have you been in one.. those v6ers can haul ass and have amazing technology behind them. 3 of the cylinders shut down when your not heavy on the gas for increased gas milage. ill stick with my toyota. most reliable truck out there and will get me more places any other truck will stock.

or maybe they want a truck that will last them more than 60 thousand miles??

ya the honda ridgelines arent really considered a truck.. but have you been in one.. those v6ers can haul ass and have amazing technology behind them. 3 of the cylinders shut down when your not heavy on the gas for increased gas milage. ill stick with my toyota. most reliable truck out there and will get me more places any other truck will stock.

uhh my excursion has over 60k miles on it, will chew up and spit out your toyota...technology may be nice, but what if that little thing forgets to turn back on when you need it?

all "features" are not always great

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived