there is no way in hell i would go fast on a bike. i would not feel safe at all. and im hoping that 230 was on a strip cuz if not thats just a death trap. and that must be a modified bike cuz thats fast as fuck!

all in all dont bash the foriegn trucks, they might be the ones puliln you out next time your stuck.

and ill leave it at this i like diesels, but not so much amerian made cars... especially after 60-80k miles

thats just my opinion

yes it was on a strip

im not bashing on anything, some foreign vehicles are awesome, and some arnt

tbh we could stay here all night arguing, it goes back to ford/chevy, cat/dog...you get the idea

and no it wasnt modified, the spedo on them stock stops at 220, but the tach does the talking after that..=D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yes it was on a strip

im not bashing on anything, some foreign vehicles are awesome, and some arnt

tbh we could stay here all night arguing, it goes back to ford/chevy, cat/dog...you get the idea

and no it wasnt modified, the spedo on them stock stops at 220, but the tach does the talking after that..=D

so please please tell me you actually use your 4 wheel drive on your truck and not just drivin around bein jonny speed racer. some mud, some rock, some snow, some water, some sand?????

sorry loganberry, but even a bone ass stock T-Yota Tacoma will out wheel the fuck out of your Excursion..... ive been in the game for over 15 years now! i rock crawl, mud bog, sand dune, and desert race.... maybe in a deep ass mud bog you will prevail because of your BIG lift kit, but throw a small lift on a Tacoma and you lose again! ;) sorry bro just trying to learn you the ways...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

sorry loganberry, but even a bone ass stock T-Yota Tacoma will out wheel the fuck out of your Excursion..... ive been in the game for over 15 years now! i rock crawl, mud bog, sand dune, and desert race.... maybe in a deep ass mud bog you will prevail because of your BIG lift kit, but throw a small lift on a Tacoma and you lose again! ;) sorry bro just trying to learn you the ways...

rock crawl yea, sand dune probably cause my weight, but cause my power and lift im sure it would smash in the mud...and most up hill things..=D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

rock crawl yea, sand dune probably cause my weight, but cause my power and lift im sure it would smash in the mud...and most up hill things..=D

nope, because by the time your boost builds up the T-Yota is allready up the hill... ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

nope, because by the time your boost builds up the T-Yota is allready up the hill... ;)

the sct tunner has my boost high just on idle...=) within 2 seconds im built up to 30 lbs

would be a good run gotta give him that, id like to see it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

bring your 8peson carrying diesel down here to Florida and play in the mud. a small toy with a lift. you might see them for the first 5 min. after that hopefully the toy comes back and you and your 7 passengers can ride back in the bed..this coming from someone who drives a diesel crewcab 4x4 dually.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

bring your 8peson carrying diesel down here to Florida and play in the mud. a small toy with a lift. you might see them for the first 5 min. after that hopefully the toy comes back and you and your 7 passengers can ride back in the bed..this coming from someone who drives a diesel crewcab 4x4 dually.

if i come to florida, im going to disney world, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

X2... and i myself drive a 4x4 long bed dizzle!

Archived