Bad Sound From Out Of My Door Speakers?

etaks_crew

So I got some 6x9's for the front, and a set 6 1/2 for my back door with a set of tweeters. I have it all hooked up to an alpine 400.4. When I hook up my amps I get a sqeaking shiwrling noise from the door speaker and the tweeters. Once I unhook the amps for the subs the noise stops. The amps are run off a 1/0 gauge power wire that splits into two 4 gauge wires and have the same ground. The alpine amp for the door speakers has its own 8 gauge wire and its own ground. Does anyone know what my problem is? Do I need new RCA's for the woofer amps? Any input is much apperciated.

does it sound like engine noise or just a constant squealing out of them. I would check the grounds first

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

you said wjen u unhook the sub amp it goes away in your door speakers. Thats what makes me think it might be a groundloop problem. Try putting both the grounds for all the amps to the same spot in the vehicle

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

I'll try I dont know how much 8 guage I have first time using power wire so small. if not I could do a run a 4 guage just to see if it works. Give me a couple mins. once I dont this if it goes away it would be kinda bad cuz I would have a long ground since there on separte side the jeep but I guess I could just find one spot in the middle to ground them to.

i got 4guage for my mids n highs amp, nothin wrong with over kill man, and helps get current to em and might fix it, my ground noise went away when i switched to my 860

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

yeah u will b fine doing 4 awg just let me know how it goes

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

So I did the common ground thing and I still have the noise. But I nocticed if I unplug the subwoofers RCA's the sound goes away but if I hook up a different set to them the sound come back and it doent matter if I touch the RCA's the the input or the output RCA terminals the noise comes back.

sounds like maybe something going on in the amp if u already tried switching rcas and it still does it. Do u have ur rcas going in to one amp out of the same amp and into another soret of like daisy chaining them. Are ur rcas and power ran on diffrent sides of the vehicle.

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com