Sunvisor Monitors

Ok. Currently I have a JVC KD-AVX1 Headunit with the built in screen. Believe it or not this tiny little 3" Screen is awesome but I have a craving for more. I am looking for a pair of Sunvisors with the monitors in them. I just want to plug and play. Plus my factory visors aren't thick enough for a monitor without fiberglassing. I was a monitor on both sides. I have been looking on ebay and found 2 that I like, but I have not Idea what to buy. I want the best quality picutre and I want to spend something like $250 for the pair.

I'd like these if I could find grey: http://cgi.ebay.com/9-Sun-Visor-Sunvisor-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

I also like these: http://cgi.ebay.com/2x8-LCD-Sunvisor-car-m...1QQcmdZViewItem

I like the second ones because I think it would be tight to view 3 different movies if I'd like. I know a lot of you guys on here do higher end installs including video, so if you could point me in the right direction or show me a pair that would be a good deal that would be great. Thanks alot.

ALSO, I NEED GREY.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

That first one says that you can get them in grey. You just have to tell them that you want it in grey and not black.

Color: Black (Also available in GRAY and TAN colors. Please notify us if you need other color instead of black!)

Yea I noticed that. Here is a better link: http://cgi.ebay.com/2-9-Sun-Visor-Sunvisor...1QQcmdZViewItem

I want to know what kind of Mounting hardware and wiring comes with them though. But I don't have an ebay account.  :'(

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

They're premade so all you have to do is take out the old ones and put those in. You'd just have to run the wiring to the HU or DVD player....whatever you have. No mounting the screens. Ebay accounts are easy to set up and are free if you're a buyer. Just fill out the info and they send you a conformation e-mail...open it, and reply using the link in the e-mail.

I don't want to set up an account just to asl a question. I will have my brother ask when I get closer to ready to buy them. Do you think that pair would be a good set, like picture quality,etc?

I want monitors in both visors. Those have one in the passenger side and a mirror on the driver side. I really like the 9" ones I showed above in grey. I think that is what I will end up buying.

Nice, look very similar to the ones he was talking about. And those only come in black....he needs grey.

What did you wanna ask the seller?? I'm already logged into ebay. I can ask and when I get a reply I'll PM it to you.