Sunvisor Monitors

Ok, I will try. I think it is going to be an easy install. 3 screws and I have to mount the hook/clip for the other side. The wiring is going to be the part I won't like. What would you recommend wiring them to? A ground location will be the hard find.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

If needed, I've always got wire laying around I can do a little butt splicing and make it longer. I'm sure when I get them It will be easy. What would be easiest? Getting power from the fuse box or running a whole new lead and splitting it for each visor?

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

So do you think I should just splice each power wire into, my switched ACC power wire (so they are only on then the car and HU is) and then splice the grounds in with my HU ground and Parking Brake wire?

That sounds like it would work to me....as long as yo udon't wanna wathc them while the car is moving....or have anyone else watch them while riding with you. As for the grounds....I'm not sure there. I've never shared grounds with anything. If you can use seperate grounds for each screen and the HU...try it, but if you have to use the parking brake for safety reasons...and legal ones too....I can't think of how to do that.

No, you got me wrong. I wired the Parking Brake wire to my ground  ;D so that the screen plays at all time now. That is what I meant about running the screen grounds to the main ground for my HU/parking brake ground. (They are the same spot)  Screen only playing while brake engaged = FTL!!!!