Need Help

i need a box for 1 re mt 15 to go in a 93 eclipse the max outside demintions are 31w 26 h 16 d i would like to have dual slot ports on each side of the sub with both sub and ports facing up can any one help me with this i'm going to be using a plant audio 2250 d amp with 5 batterys and a powermaster 200 amp alt

well ill try to help you as best i can the dims you gave add up to 7.46 before displacement imo should have a single port flared wit a router to lessen the noise and 45 interior corners i personally had a pair of 15 in a 92 eclipse with prolly the same size enclosure lol even though it was sealed still played reall low hope it helps

i need a box for 1 re mt 15 to go in a 93 eclipse the max outside demintions are 31w 26 h 16 d i would like to have dual slot ports on each side of the sub with both sub and ports facing up can any one help me with this i'm going to be using a plant audio 2250 d amp with 5 batterys and a powermaster 200 amp alt

good question.... not too long ago installed 15 fi q into 01 elcipse... rf1000b in a daily box hit 147.6@46hz tuned to 33hz in 3cuft

u must have gotten hieght and depth mixed up

id do one flared slot port also... less turbulence

what tune freq do u want?

id suggest 38hz

TeamSundown-sig.jpg