Sundown Audio

Amp Problem...

DUBIE

yesterday i was driving going to go pick my my lil sisters and couzins then out of nowhere the (2)amps just turned off...plus i dont think the amps shouldnt turned of even if a had it turned really loud.....i had it to 15 - 35...(volume)..could it be maybe remote?..i dont think rca's might be the problems,maybe battery?.low voltage?.....could anybody help me out here...?..

Edited by DUBIE

is there a protect light on for the amps?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

If i was in this situation i would do this:

1. Check all the fusses, including the power wire

if that checks out and still doesnt work

2. i would check to make sure all the connects are good

that checks out and still doesnt work

3. make sure the remote turn on is working

and if that doesnt do the job, then i have no idea.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

is there a protect light on for the amps?

yea..on both amps.(green = on)(red = protect mode).but right now everything works.it was only yesterday that my amps turned off or shuted down....but anyways when the amps turned off or shuted down..i couldnt see them beause there wired at my trunk...so yea..but then after like 5 mins later when i was still driving i left the HU still on then mins lata the music came back on again...like amps turned on again...i dont know what might the problem be..maybe the amps were HOT?..or i dont know right now...

Edited by DUBIE

that might of been the problem. if it happens again, pull over and check the amps to see if they are hot or not.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

how do you have the subs at waht ohms?and is that amp a 2 channel amp or a mono block?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

how do you have the subs at waht ohms?and is that amp a 2 channel amp or a mono block?

i have one "12" mtx 4500 brigded to the 2 channel amp...and the other amp is a 4 channel amp for mids and highs...but the amp for the mids and highs shouldnt shuted off because they dont pull out as much juice than the one that has the sub...

do you have them both running on the same power wire?