Second Skin Audio

audio calculations spreadsheet

jsmoke222000

I hope that i am not breaking the rules by posting this, if so I apologize in advance!  I have been working on a new spreadsheet that works off of microsoft excel that calculates airspace for 3 different types of enclosures.  Wedge, Wedge 2 & Square or rectangle boxes.  The cool thing about this spreadsheet is that it will account for the subs driver displacement, bracing displacement & port displacement.  I have set it up to calculate for three common thicknesses of MDF 3/4, 5/8 & 1/2.  I have added a feature that allows you to put in your max demensions for height , width, & depth.  there is also a feature that allows you to put in the amount of airspace you are looking for ina box called "Reduce to" and the spreadsheet will give you the proper depth adjustments to make on your projects.  In addition to the airspace calculator I have also included a woofer wiring wizard & a ohms law calculations page.  you simply click on the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet to use the different pages.  You must have microsoft excel installed in order to use this calculator.  below is the link :

http://www.3rdcoastcustoms.net/files/3rd_C...Spreadsheet.xls

Like I said, I hope I'm not breaking the rules by posting this.  I hope you guys get alot of use out of this thing.  Let me now what you think!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Archived