F/t (2) Mtx 10s, Wires, Few Computers, Monitor, Ar4x Speakers And Pioneer Highs For (1) Fi Ssd 18 (and Possibly Small Amp)

Sniper

I am going to trade all my stuff for a single 18" Fi Car Audio SSD, I want one of these subs very badly, but have no cash, if wanted I have a Dell 15" monitor you can have, an old K6-450 tower, an old K6-233 tower, a bunch of hard discs (all under 20gig), a few boxes, possibly some Lanzar 12s (truck box style), a box for 2 15" subs (truck box), which includes my (2) MTX Audio Thunder 6000 subwoofers, they are 250w rms / 500w max with a 2.99cu.ft. (12x13x30) box with a port tuning of 56hz (it gets LOUD!), (2) Acoustic Research AR4x bookshelves (1 needs a new tweeter and the other is failing, alcino magnet'd 8s, a true oldskool, 1962 manufacture date and still kicking), (2) Pioneer 6x9 TS-693 dual cone speakers (sprayed black to strengthen dualcone), Pioneer 6.50" TS-G1647 coaxial speakers, and any other possible junk I have laying around you might want, I just want one of these subwoofers!!!! (this is well over 300$ worth of junk you know)

im ready to get rid of it all for one of these badboys, if you will help me out, please let me know if you got any amps, I can pay you little cash for it, but I will give you all of this stuff for a Fi SSD 18, either that or 300$ cash would be nice...

I'll post pics tomorrow as it is late >.>

Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

is that dell monitor in working order and is it CRT or lcd?

it is a CRT and is in working order, I tested it about 5 minutes ago to find out ^^

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

forgot to add, I have a Lightning Audio B3.200.2 amplifier to add to the mix and a SoundStorm F100.4 amplifier to add to the list, both working and have been properly taken care of since I bought them

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

I also forgot to add this, the wire gauges are mixed, about 10ft of 8awg, about 35ft of 12awg, about 50ft of 14awg, and about 7ft of 18awg, I also have a few other things to add to this list, a blown Pyramid PB1045X, 2 other computer towers (both need slight repair) and a bunch of computer parts (which includes processors), just list what you want and I'll send, even if you want some cash I will send cash and this crap, but make it a good deal 'cause im 16 x.x

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

this is my system, or atleast all of its for sale :D

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck