Sonic Electronix

every time i used t nuts, they end up spinning in the mdf. i tried ca glue too, but glassing them in seemed to work better. if his holes are already crooked i wouldn't use a t nut or huricane nut. double baffled and flush cut imo would be less of a headache in this case.

Edited by philip

Well theres your problem!

Home depot!!

I wont goto that store unless need be.

Its either menards or the ace down the block for me.

My part time boss that owns about 40 some rental properties in town (I help remodel them when people move out (tiles, carpet, painting, siding, windows etc) and do upkeep repairs when something breaks. Well anyways he ordered a lot of money worth of custom kitchen cabinets and they where delievered late, wrong color, wrong hardware, and wrong sizes and all that. Home depot claimed thos where the deminsions giving, when the work order clearly stated the correct size. They wouldnt refund the money so they got sued, he won. Now he is kicked out of our local store LOL and another law suit to follow that is going threw court now.

This guy spends ruffly $400K a year if not more in supplies for his rental homes, this isnt the kind of person Id like to ban from my store or would want to take his business else where.