So, yesterday I had a few of the team mates at the house working on the trucks, Tub Asko and another team mate Dylan I gave a demo of the 15”s to Dylan, then he let me here his 12”s in the S-10. Neighbor proceeds to come out cursing up a storm, yelling, threatening, and what not. Saying we were knocking pictures off his wall. . . He didn’t know that is a compliment to us. . . So the guy with the S-10 proceeds to back into my neighbors drive way, turn it up to full tilt and drive off. Dude comes out all mad, says he called the cops and what not. Says if the dude in the S-10 comes back he is going to bust in his windows. Tub stands up and he goes back inside, I called Dylan, he comes back and neighbor talks shit, but no broken glass. About an hour later a cop finally shows up tries to talk to the guy, but he is yelling and cursing at the cop. . . . Fail. . . Neighbor didn’t know I had a video of everything that went down, so when he lied to the cop about stuff and then mentioned the video his story changed drastically. Cop let us go with a small warning, and went back to the neighbors house but we left to get food. Come back and the neighbor is sitting outside watching my truck. . .

Vids soon :D

~Co-Founder of T.B.C.

~Team Bad Company Captain

"It is the mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

<rant>Resulting shitstorm or not; I hate people like you. It's his fucking home, and you pricks go demoing in his driveway in revenge for disturbing his peace? Thank christ I don't have selfish arsehole's like you lot around my home, be a lot more damaged utes.

</rant>

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

its not disturbing his peace

a simple "hey, thats annoying, could you guys turn it down, or go down the block or something" is all thats needed, not death threats, violence, cursing, etc

all that does is make someone else into a dickhole who will blast his music in their driveway till the cows come home.

some guy in my neighborhood takes it upon himself to inform the police of everything in the neighborhood that goes wrong. Broken tailight? break the exhaust hitting a pothole? run a stop sign? ride a bike with no helmet? this guy follows you home, sits in the street, and calls the cops.

this guy gets his windows broken out atleast monthly, gets his ass beat, got his car torched, and we all love to drive by real slow with systems on blast just because hes a dick.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

id propally do the same thing if my neighbors came out cussin and fussin but wit a lil late night rumble lol. but my neighbors i think r scare of me and they wouldnt even call the cops they just wave at me i dont know if its they know ive been in the Marine Corp. and have that idea that all marines r crazy which is a myth or its the fact they seen my guns at sum point or is it i have 5 pretty viscious dog in the back yard. besides im not that big in stature so I dunno. keep rockin the hood man cuz i will hahaha. :diablo:

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Not taking any sides ....but everybody there sounds like dickheads to me ...I see your point ,if he would asked you "nicely ",but i also see his point "im sure its a constant problem ....that kind of stuff gives us a bad name ..that has alot to do with the law tightening up on the laws ...thats why i say "bump responsebly"

Im glad I live in the middle of nowhere, i can bump my stuff all day long in my driveway, but I agree if the dude would have just been like "Hey would you kindly turn that down" then it woulda been cool instead of "turn that shit down or ima break ur windows out nom nom nom", thats just a dick move anyway, but thats just my .02

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

im really not a dick with it, I turn it down through my entire neighborhood, for like 4 blocks between my house and the main road, and never bump in my driveway or anything, the only time i ever did was right after everything was installed for the first time, when i was tuning it. 2pm on a Saturday, so its not like i woke anyone up or disrupted anything. one neighbor was walking her dog and asked what it was, so I told her and turned it down.

but that one guy has called the cops on me i swear atleast 30 times TO MY HOUSE WITH NO PROOF, last summer alone. and got my friend evicted with the amount of complaints he filed against him, not one went through, no action was ever taken, but when the landlord found out there were over 400 complaints on his property, he kicked out the tenants. this guys is a real douche.

You have no clue how annoying it is to answer the door to a police officer, with this middle aged jewfro wearing dickhead parked at the end of my driveway watching, 3-4 times a WEEK. Not one ticket came out of it, not so much as a warning, most of the conversations were along the lines of "this guy called and complained and...." so i point at him, go "yea, him? hes a dickhead, im sure you guys know him by name by now" the cop and i laugh, he tells me to stay out of trouble, i thank him for being cool and realizing whats going on, and he leaves.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC