Sonic Electronix

its wasn't a home sub i was testing it with at first.. it was my bass guitar amp.. 15" with 400 watts.. i tried it with my bose and after a wile it picked up.. and then it stupped

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

no he said he doesn't use paypal.. it was through a google account. I have been talking with him... all hes said it was working before

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

it worked for a few seconds.. but hasn't worked sence.. it didn't work for awile...worked for a few.. then never agian

it worked for a few seconds.. but hasn't worked sence.. it didn't work for awile...worked for a few.. then never agian

Way I see it...Happened to him that same way and sold it as "working"... Then the same shit happened to you as it happened to him and he acts like it worked before...

But let's not jump into conclusions ;D

no no it worked fine for him.....

that happened to me

no no it worked fine for him.....

that happened to me

Ehh if you say so...You do know that he doesn't have a very good rep selling stuff do you?