Sonic Electronix

I recived the TL today hooked everything up. Fallowed teh instruction..... nothing.... replaced the cables nothing.... uninstalled everything.. redid everything.. still nothing

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

it just work for a few seconds..... I am using in in my house using my bass amp as teh test mule.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

LoL...How much did you pay for it? I've been thinking about getting one since there's only 1 that I know of up here and I can only get so much time on it every now and then. I kow they're around $600+ new, but I could deal with a used one...as long as it worked.

I post something up there seeing if you guys have had anything like this happen... $325

it honestly isn;t the best condetion .. it worked for a alittle wile the stopped...... I have been setting in my bass speker box.. 15. with 400 watts.... never cought on that... i set it behind my bose subwoofer.. and it cought for 1 min.. but never after that.. it isn't sensing a thing.