Ipod Access v2.9.2

iPod Access for Windows brings to Windows users what Mac users have been raving the ability to freely transfer files from an iPod back to a computer. Need to move songs from one computer to another? Lost all your iTunes music due to a computer failure? iPod Access is the answer. Unlike some other iPod applications on the market today iPod Access utilizes the iPod database to display song information. Using this database enables song listings to be displayed instantly, playlist data to be viewed, and songs purchased from the iTunes Music Store to be displayed properly. Version 2 also added Playlist Cloning and the ability to add songs directly into iTunes.

Enjoy

*EDIT* Ill pm you the link I dont think steve would want this "activity" on his site lol

There is none better. Great for "backing up" iPODS

The link I sent you will give you a fully working program

Thanks Im gonna give it a shot tomorrow

didnt know there was this many programs that could do it..wow

sorry about that nofear...lol

No problem :)

There is none better. Great for "backing up" iPODS

Cool ill check it out

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

The link I sent you will give you a fully working program

I got it, but it wont open for me? any idea why?

I tried a bunch of the free trials that some of you suggested and they all require you to buy the full version to trasfer all the songs at one time... otherwise you have to do it 1-5songs at a time. i have 1600+ songs. I guess ill have to wait to buy the program.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

i use a program called senuti...its a free download and it comes with all the easy to use instructions on what to do, its been the best program that ive ever used with this. ( and ive had to do it a lot)

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

i use a program called senuti...its a free download and it comes with all the easy to use instructions on what to do, its been the best program that ive ever used with this. ( and ive had to do it a lot)

Can you do all your songs at one time or do you have to do them 1 by 1?

i dont have time to reopen itunes and the program every 2 minutes 1 song each time... thats what the free trail of the others require you to do.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!