Owners1 Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 Definitely not getting the full power from the amp because I need to sell it to buy another alternator but here it is.. Quote Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
BigPimpin91 Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 Wet Dolphin Getting love everywhere. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Owners1 Posted October 2, 2008 Author Report Posted October 2, 2008 it has really deep bass lol.. I don't really understand the lyrics but its a good beat Quote Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
97maxima Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 owners1 youever tried facing that box back? Quote American Bass*DC Power
Owners1 Posted October 2, 2008 Author Report Posted October 2, 2008 owners1 youever tried facing that box back? not yet I haven't.. I installed the box yesterday just because my friends and I were bored.. I will probably try doing that tomorrow and see how it is. Quote Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.