Forevrbumpn Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 (edited) If you do, PM me I'am looking to do a small project, and I need about 3 different pieces machined rings about 6.5" wide, .75" deep, with a groove, and a shaft will explain in PM Steele 1020 or better if possible and some aluminum Thanks people Edited October 2, 2008 by Forevrbumpn Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
toolmaker Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 you got pm Quote 94' Suburban Kenwood HU RF T3002 2x SAZ-1500D's 2x PG Rsd 6.5's 4x RE SE 12' Kicker Hyperflex 1/0 ...more still to come
Forevrbumpn Posted October 2, 2008 Author Report Posted October 2, 2008 you got pm Mainly need to know set up fees, whatever it costs for the steel, I agree to it I guess PMd back with what I need Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.