Second Skin Audio

Rockford or MTX??

mtxcivic07

I was just wondering... which subs will get louder in general with the recommended wattage and everything? yes, i know its all install dependent.. just wondering which ones will get louder.. 2 12" rockford fosgate P3's  OR 2 12" MTX 7500's?? i have decided to move down to the 12's again. I need my trunk space.. or if there are other brands out there that you guys recommend.... i dont want to spend anymore than 450 or so.. i can get the 7500's w/ 3 yr warranty for $457... i could get the P3's w/ 3 yr warranty for $357.. what do you guys think? let me know.

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

I could also get the Kicker CVX 12's with 3 yr. warranty for $457 as well... but i would be under powering them by about 50 watts each if i get them.. again... opinions please!!

i would say the cvx's with just a tad more than their rated rms would be the best....not a fan of anything MTX under the 9500 series...P3s are decent also but not a huge fan of them either

new setup in the works

actually, i can get the L5 12" Dual 2ohm Voice Coil subs for a great price as well... $488 w/ 3 yr. warranty from cardomain.com.. i am thinking this will be the best buy. I think this is the route im going to go. what do you guys say about the box tuned to 32 hz? connected to an MTX 7801 @ 2 ohms rated at 1325 watts.. what do you guys think?

i would say the cvx's with just a tad more than their rated rms would be the best....not a fan of anything MTX under the 9500 series...P3s are decent also but not a huge fan of them either

I agree.....I can tell u dont wanna run a gang of power but u want to be kinda loud too. Id do just 1 Fi Q12 or Q15 with a Rockford T10001BD or T8002 .......that will give u about 1300rms and that 1 sub will be louder/sound better than either pair of those subs ur thinking of getting and it might save u about 100 or 200 bucks.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

• 1 month later...
I was just wondering... which subs will get louder in general with the recommended wattage and everything? yes, i know its all install dependent.. just wondering which ones will get louder.. 2 12" rockford fosgate P3's OR 2 12" MTX 7500's?? i have decided to move down to the 12's again. I need my trunk space.. or if there are other brands out there that you guys recommend.... i dont want to spend anymore than 450 or so.. i can get the 7500's w/ 3 yr warranty for $457... i could get the P3's w/ 3 yr warranty for $357.. what do you guys think? let me know.

rf t1 series are better that the 7500.

$499>$475

louder>loud

Archived