A/C works fine. Heater just doesn't work. Dark now damn!

so basicly when you turn the heat on neight the front heat or rear heat works?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Have you checked the basics first? Are the heater hoses from the engine bay to the firewall in good shape? ( these are smaller in diameter). Is there a valve on one of the lines, (the inlet)? If yes, they are prone to sticking. Could be shut not allowing coolant to enter the heater core inside the dash.or the linkage sometimes disconnect themselves over time not allowing an opening or closing event of the valve. Was the heater working last winter? Could also be the blend door that directs air either through the heater core for heat or blocking the entrance to the heater core allowing air to bypass the core for A/C mode, (which seems to be your case as described, no heat but have a/c).

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

I got the truck last summer and last winter the heater did not work. It blows air but there is barely any heat coming out. All the controls seem to work but i does not get even remotely get hot (or even warm). Looked at the heater hoses in the engine bay and they look fine. Not sure how to check the valves.

www.stereomayhem.com

I got the truck last summer and last winter the heater did not work. It blows air but there is barely any heat coming out. All the controls seem to work but i does not get even remotely get hot (or even warm). Looked at the heater hoses in the engine bay and they look fine. Not sure how to check the valves.

check your blend door actuators potna. if you blend doors are closed then you want get any hot air, only cold.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

The big thing to check on the 2000 Dakota is the cable operated blend door. If turning the temperature control knob with the A/C on does not change the vent temperature - your cable is disconnected, broken or badly mis-adjusted. Your repair manual should have the adjustment procedure for the cable.

With the controls set to floor air & full hot, the discharge air at the floor vent should be over 140f

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

umm, lol did u ever thing of the antifreeze coolant? my uncle had some of the new red shit they made to be better for the envirement but it fucks up the heater coil and will clog it to were it wont work nomore and has to be replaced, he flushed his system out and put in the green coolant and it works fine, mine done the same thing also, DONT RUN RED COOLANT at all it doesnt work for most cars,trucks and what knot, and if ur engin temp is not alteast in the middle or so it might be a bad thermostat, or maby ur heater coil is gone, and make sure u keep sufficent amount of coolant in ur vehicle in winter or the heater wont get as hot as it normally does, mine quit workin one day and it was cause of coolant, try that it should work, and if u got red drain it out and put some green in, red wont hurt nothin u can do it right in ur drive way but green has some kinda cemicle in it thats dangerious or somethin like that i unno prolly bad for emissions or some b/s like that

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

all i gotta say is check your heater blend door actuators potna if you have any. if the acutator door is stuck closed and the gears or cable is broken they you'll never have any heat.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.