well lately i've been trying to save up some cheddar along with selling the last RF T212d4 w/enclosure i have to get my powermaster batteries or kinetiks. the dilema is i already have a optima underhood and a kinetik HC800 in the back. now they work great but i have an extra optima (i put it on the charger once every week or so) and i was trying to sell it for the purchase of another battery. now i wonder would getting rid of the hc800 and putting in the optima in it's place will help any with the electrical? i already have a 225 amp alt from Mechman so they'll be more than charged and the MLA module is coming soon too. so what should i do? replace the hc800 with the optima or keep it.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

what does each rest at, voltage wise? why are you putting the optima on the charger once a week?

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

what does each rest at, voltage wise? why are you putting the optima on the charger once a week?

the kinetik is in my truck at the moment and rest around 12.9. the optima sits around 12.8 and i put it on the charger every other week for 4-8 hours just to keep it charged up. the optima has an AH of 55 vs the kinetik having an AH of 36. both have similar cranking amps and to add both yellowtops (the one underhood and in the garage) are dual purpose starting and deep cycle optimas.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

buy a giant kinetik.

buy a giant powermaster

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

i've checked the f/s thread and yes there are good prices. i'd rather go powermaster or get a kinetik hc2000 or hc2400 underhood. unfortunately at the moment i don't have the loot to spare and selling my other T2 12 is my only option for cash but since i already have an optima underhood and another in the garage .......... i'm sure they will hold until i the T2 12 w/enclosure and then get rid of both otpimas. so yeh i will be going with a bigger battery ......... not until i get the loot.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.