Wtt/fs: 2008 Kicker Zx750.1

No harm no foul man. I wouldn't have panicked had you given me a heads up just so that I wasn't caught flat footed by seeing the thread. I simply came here to see if you'd been in recently as you'd not been in RoE since the 6th and stumbled across your FS thread. Sadly the rest is history.

I never caught that you weren't gonna keep it and to be honest, if you want to sell it that's up to you brother. It's not like my mom gave it to me on her deathbed or anything. I have no attachment to it other than if something were to be wrong with the 400.1 I'd like it back but I doubt there will be.

I'm a fairly trusting individual as long as I know what's going on, I have to be or I wouldn't still be banking at WaMu ;) if I just knew what was up I'd have been hunky dory with it. As far as I'm concerned you don't need to close your thread selling it, just tell anyone that's interested that it's postponed (as to whatever deal you may strike) until we're all finished. I'm a reasonable person man, just a bit proactive just in case.

Thanks! it took me a second to look at it from your point of view and i would have been just as pissed seeing my amp for sale before getting the return amp in the mail. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Pissed? No, freaked the hell out and scared? Yes. Again, sorry about the whole misunderstanding.

On a side note I'm considering buying either an 06ZX750.1 or a Kenwood X10D. The reason I'm entertaining the Kenwood is the price and it does 600W @ 2 ohms with .5% distortion. Or they claim it does at any rate.

Archived