Second Skin Audio

Custom Builts/hybrid Woofers

check this sub out-

3" long winding width, 3" coil, with a long former, SPIDER-LESS design. Only a 10" cone with a high excursion surround, and a 12" high excursion cone/surround- This thing peaked at about 4" of xmax at like 20 hz

It was very high Q with a Fs of 19 or 20 hz- in other words it played best from about 30-10hz... lol

ALOT of weight being flung around with very soft suspension

It was awesome, until management decided to have our home re-roofed, and a bunch of nails, and debris got sucked in to the voice coil gap- I didnt notice til like 4 months later when I went to throw it in a car, and play some music, hella scratcy and cone was getting stuck

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Image052.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

check this sub out-

3" long winding width, 3" coil, with a long former, SPIDER-LESS design. Only a 10" cone with a high excursion surround, and a 12" high excursion cone/surround- This thing peaked at about 4" of xmax at like 20 hz

It was very high Q with a Fs of 19 or 20 hz- in other words it played best from about 30-10hz... lol

ALOT of weight being flung around with very soft suspension

It was awesome, until management decided to have our home re-roofed, and a bunch of nails, and debris got sucked in to the voice coil gap- I didnt notice til like 4 months later when I went to throw it in a car, and play some music, hella scratcy and cone was getting stuck

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Image052.jpg

AWWWWWWWwwwww.

Can you rebuilt it?

YGPM btw

AWWWWWWWwwwww.

Can you rebuilt it?

YGPM btw

hmm... let me see if I have that frame still

its a TC sounds frame

I painted it half purple last I remember... lol... testing house paint in my spray gun, needed something to test on

I cant find that TC frame right now, I know I have it tho

But what you CAN do and get away with, with no issues, is what I did

I built that sub 2 years before pioneer came up using a second cone as a spider

but they inverted it, used it differently, so I dont think any patents would be broken there

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hmm... let me see if I have that frame still

its a TC sounds frame

I painted it half purple last I remember... lol... testing house paint in my spray gun, needed something to test on

I cant find that TC frame right now, I know I have it tho

But what you CAN do and get away with, with no issues, is what I did

I built that sub 2 years before pioneer came up using a second cone as a spider

but they inverted it, used it differently, so I dont think any patents would be broken there

hmm.. you still work at the same job?

this is intriguing me more and moar.. its like being hypnotized, getting drawn in further and further..

I have a 'name' for the sub if I/we make it... if we use mostly mach 5 parts we could call it the super mach.

haha... "SUED"

jk

leave company names and logos out, keep blank, or your own logo

I was looking at the website, I seen the 8" frames, I may be interested in picking some up

sundown.jpg

haha... "SUED"

jk

leave company names and logos out, keep blank, or your own logo

I was looking at the website, I seen the 8" frames, I may be interested in picking some up

LOL I dobut Mark would sue me.

What would the adapters be made out of? anything at all really? I might make some out of aluminum or steel plate..

I think were getting this figured out... hmm... if you only had AIM workin.

LOL I dobut Mark would sue me.

What would the adapters be made out of? anything at all really? I might make some out of aluminum or steel plate..

I think were getting this figured out... hmm... if you only had AIM workin.

damn, hold on

let me get on that bitch

I just dont want to be Imed by all these people on my buddy list

IM me on

forevrbumpn on aim

sundown.jpg