Fs: Everything (sub, Amp, Box, Wire Etc.)

Up next is my DD9015. I am asking 200 shipped. Comes with original box.

DSCF1796.jpg

DSCF1800.jpg

DSCF1801.jpg

I am asking SOLD. Here are some pics. I got this from integra88 in a trade. I am looking at getting out of audio for awhile. Had to buy a single cab work truck Very good amp and has been pushing my DD9015(for sale) it has a crack on the mounting feet but is still mountable....

It was silver but i painted the top

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also selling my box that was built by www.rcbenclosures.com paid 180 for it and i am only selling it locally for 100 dollars.... Its 4 cubes and tuned at 34 and has bedliner sprayed on the front of it. and just black primer on the back. It has 4 screws (that i left in) on top because its where my amp was mounted. It can always be filled. I have it wired up to equal a 1 ohm load and the wire will stay in the box. The dimensions are 36 L X 21 3/4 W (with panel, without is 21 inches) X 16 1/2 H. The panel can be removed i just had to put it on there to mount my sub properly.

DSCF1792.jpg

DSCF1793.jpg

This is most of the stuff that i just pulled from my car and some is stuff that i had laying around not being used.

1-Stinger Distro Block (1 0 gauge in and 3 4 gauge out) $10 Shipped

3-Stinger 0 Gauge Couplers $25 Shipped

2-0 Gauge Fuse Holders With 150 Amp Fuses Sold

DSCF1778.jpg

DSCF1779.jpg

DSCF1780.jpg

ALL WIRE IS SOLD

KnuKonceptz KLM 0 Gauge (was used for big 3)

2 pieces that are 6 feet in length with no terminals on the end

1 10 foot piece with terminals on end

1 5 foot piece with terminals on end

DB Link 4 Gauge

1 piece 5 1/2 feet

1 piece 3 foot

Tech Flex

1 piece 5 feet

1 piece 10 feet

1 piece 6 1/2 feet

Kicker Hyperflex (Blue) 0 Gauge (was used for big 3)

1 6 foot piece with a terminal on one end

1 1 foot piece with terminals on end

1 7 foot piece with terminals

Edited by connersdad19

how low u think u can go on the amp? i might be interested sence its 1ohm stable, is it a current hog or kinda resonable?

i need somethin to push my 2 5500 15's for my geo, and what guage wire did u have goin to it, will 4guage work or will i need to run some 0guage for it? im really interested in this cause all i got now is some low watt 2ch amps and need somethin that will put in work for me if u kno what i mean

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ahhh!!! damn wish i had the money. if the distro block and inlines are still here i call them in 2 weeks lol

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-