MTX J30 Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 i just figured out how to get halo videos over to youtube with decent quailty from my file share so i put this up. what do you guys think. Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
V1G1LANT3 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 I use a thing called a Dazzle..hooks up from my laptop to my tv and I downloaded a program called Virtual Dub to record the game. Videos looks very good but the audio is so so loud for some reason..and it cuts in and out..at least on my computer it does. Still haven't figured that out. name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.