Camera is dead at the moment, had it hooked up to the computer for copying pictures, and accidentally left it on all night. I'll try to remember to get some batteries on the way home tomorrow. It's not pretty though, it was a tight squeeze fitting the old sealed box back in there..... With my new RF T10001BD.. That thing is HUGE, it took me about 30 minutes just to figure out how to get it in there.. Can't mount it on the box because I was reusing the old power wire and it was maybe 6" too short! I removed the capacitor, I need to get some new ends to crimp on the wires before I put that back in. Anyways, you would never know these were the really low end pioneer's in there, I am amazed how good they sound with a little bit of power. After I get the new box built (still need to order the MDF), and it's time for me to use the RF for the Blazer build (coming soon! soon as I can afford an 18 or two that is), I might have to order one of the RF P500-1bd amps for her. It should match up to these pioneers nicely.

List of things to do yet...

Big 3, new box for the pioneers, new amp for the wife, new deck, etc, etc..

and... Pictures!

~ Lunari

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??

Looks like its going to be pretty good. Cant wait to see the actual build.

OS AUDIO

(Custom box designs/installs)

http://www.myspace.com/OSAudio1