Well if you dont know im a avid cross runner. for those of you who dont know cross country is a running race on grass dirt or anything like that. well im in high school so we run a 5K (3.1 miles) and yesterday was Portage which is a huge race that can be compared to the state meet. Well there were 40 schools running and about some 200 hundred runners in our race and 9 of the top ranked schools in the state for D3(us one of them). We were ranked 1st going into the meet and we showed everyone what was up the point score was 79 Hillsdale 1st and 130 Shepherd 2nd lowest score wins(points are gained by the top 5 runners and places they got like we our 1st guy was 5th so we got 5 points from him). i was the 4th guy on the team normally the 3rd but our normal 4th had a crazy race and ran 16:41 i ran 16:44 and was 17th out of 199 runners. we just dominated the biggest race of the year so far and were going to keep training hard and go to dominate state. I keep you updated on the Regional and State.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

• 3 weeks later...

Well i thought i just add an update. we just had our regional today and going in we were still ranked first and still undefeated well today we continued our record with a win( 3rd regional ever for our boys cross team) the point spread was a brutal 38 us to 93 Lumen Christi. our runners went 2nd in 16:30, 5th 16:57, me in 6th 16:58, 12th 17:23, 14th 17:24. so state meet is on next saturday if we win then it would be the first championship for the boys in cross country for our school so were going to continue to work hard this next week and take some names.

Nice work. Our xc had semi-state today, (maybe the same as your regional?) and the girls team my gf is on is going to state, but they didn't do quite as well as yours did. Its only the second team from our school to go to state apparently....

Nice work. Our xc had semi-state today, (maybe the same as your regional?) and the girls team my gf is on is going to state, but they didn't do quite as well as yours did. Its only the second team from our school to go to state apparently....

Yeah its the same thing as and our girls team only had 3 runners you need 5 to be a team and my GF got second she was flying haha. last year we made it as a team and we werent supposed to then at state we were ranked like 11th and as a team we got 5th so and we were only losing our 5 runner and then our new 5th got really fast and we stole a football player and hes really good now almost broke 17 at a big meet