Second Skin Audio

What 15 Should I Get?

well like i said i blew my Memphis M3 15 because of my power jumping. i need to fix that problem first but i am now starting to look at getting another 15. I am a die hard Memphis fan but i am open to anything. I was thinking about a memphis Mojo because that is what my box was built for but i am open to any other drivers that compete with it. I am going to be runnin a memphis mcd1000 on it. 1100 at 1 ohm 600 at 2 ohm and so on. peak is 2200. throw prices in also if possible since i am back in college i am broke at the moment but if it is for something important...like a new driver i can save haha

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

$650 I do believe.

DC LV4

What is this sub going to be used as? SPL or Daily?

It will be a daily driver sub but i will be runnin as hard as i can. unless i am in a neighbor hood its all the way up all the time haha. i mainly listen to rap/hip hop but really anything that drops hard i will listen to.

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

It will be a daily driver sub but i will be runnin as hard as i can. unless i am in a neighbor hood its all the way up all the time haha. i mainly listen to rap/hip hop but really anything that drops hard i will listen to.

DC LV4

Re MX

Fi Q-BTL

DD's of some model. (Talk to Charger.)

When someone asks for a sub suggestion and says 1100 watts..... why the hell is the LVL 5, BTL, and MX even being mentioned?

I would go with either a BL, LVL 4, RE SX or something like that.... if you are unsure go to a shop and listen to some different subs.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

When someone asks for a sub suggestion and says 1100 watts..... why the hell is the LVL 5, BTL, and MX even being mentioned?

I would go with either a BL, LVL 4, RE SX or something like that.... if you are unsure go to a shop and listen to some different subs.

I'm not familiar with Re line, I thought MX was equivalent to LV4's.

My bad, I didn't look at the power.

If he decides to go with more power he wont have to get a new sub? :search: Emo!

Team Ampere Audio

If he decides to go with more power he wont have to get a new sub? :search: Emo!

well i could get a cartridge and rebuild my m3 but since its out of warranty its 230 or so for the cartridge thats why i am thinkin i might as well just sell it and start saving up and get somethin that will really give my mcd1000 a good work out haha

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9