Sonic Electronix

Well my mirror jumped into my lap today while i was on my way to work... I was playing Jackie Chain Rollin' and it fell off... I know im not the only one that this happens to and im sure some of you ahev fixed yours when it did.

What did you use to fix yours? I want to eliminate the trial and error here lol.

The windshield is glass ofcoarse and theres a peice of medal that connects with the windsheild... I'd like it if it didnt fall off again. lol

Thanks in advanced

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

BUMP

What will work to fix this? What kind of adhessive? I this crazy clue is out of the picture since its glass and metal. Any Ideas? What do they use to stick it on there in the first place?

Thanks

Go to your local Napa, Checker, Autozone (whatever is in your area), they should sell mirror repair kits for pretty cheap. It's basically a kind of epoxy to stick it back on there. Shouldn't be more than $5.

Lunari

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??

Go to your local Napa, Checker, Autozone (whatever is in your area), they should sell mirror repair kits for pretty cheap. It's basically a kind of epoxy to stick it back on there. Shouldn't be more than $5.

Lunari

Thanks, I have autozone, advanced autoparts, napa, pepboys and all those places lol. ill check advanced autoparts since its close to my school.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Thanks, I have autozone, advanced autoparts, napa, pepboys and all those places lol. ill check advanced autoparts since its close to my school.

Awesome, any one of those should have it. :)

Lunari

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??

I got a kit from Wal-Mart that fixed mine. I used to break it off all the time but the kit I got from Wal-Mart came with a gel adhesive and a plastic holder with holes in it so you put the ahesive on the plastic piece thick and stick it to the glass and it goes down into the holes causing a tighter bond than just the metal blank on glass. If that makes sense.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35