HELLUVA DEAL ON VIAIR COMPRESSORS....

http://www.fmkustoms.com/index.php

Viair Dual 380 pack-> $289.95

Viair Dual 480 pack-> $369.95

That includes tax!

Thats for Chrome with 2-40 amp relays, heavy duty fuse and holder, 165psi on-200psi off pressure switch and Free Shipping!  :o

I had 2 Air Zeniths but I've spent more time getting them repaired then using them. My Dual 480's according to UPS will be arriving tommorrow. (Ordered Sunday night from LA area).

JUst thought I'd let people know while Viair still has this promotion. 8)

Guest SyKo13

Yea man, that's how it is with JEGS, said free shipping, so I was ready to order a muffler, I start filling out the thing, then I see "add $8.95 for handling" it sucked ass, next day I went to Autozone and bought a glasspack ;D

SK >:(

Sure you can  ;D  I dont know the brand  but I got mine for free, I wasnt gonna say anything Untill I picked it up. but :)

My pops bought a show car last yr and the guy who owned the car originally had purchased a complete setup for a 2000 Intrepid R/T well they could never get it to work properly on the car and the guy gave the complete set-up to my pops, Long story short I got a Airbag set-up that I can adapt tothe  Van WOOOT.

I will go pick it up this weekend and take pics

• 6 months later...