Excessive Amperage 250 Amp Alternator

I Am Not Gunna Be Mean Or Nothing But I Know When I Took The In-dash Tv Out Of My Car It Worked And I Even Tested It Before I Left My House To Meet You And It Worked Perfect And I Even Tested It Right In Front Of You And It Worked

I Have No Control Over Someone Installing It By There Self And not Professionally Installed Sorry So Please Do Not Come In Here Messing My Thread Up Thanks Alot

Like I Said Any Alot Of Other People Would Say I have No Control Over Any Audio When Someone Else Is Installing It WRONG just b/c you hooked it up wrong and burnt it up now i am a bad person????? and now i have bad feedback what the hell is up with that?

Like I Said Any Alot Of Other People Would Say I have No Control Over Any Audio When Someone Else Is Installing It WRONG just b/c you hooked it up wrong and burnt it up now i am a bad person????? and now i have bad feedback what the hell is up with that?

i just defended you in the post above yours, dont push your luck

i just defended you in the post above yours, dont push your luck

dude either way you making it sound like i am a bad person when

I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE INSTALLITION OF YOUR INSTALL YOU BURNT IT UP AND NOW YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I EVEN TESTED IT RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU AND IT WORKED PERFECT SO YOU CAN NOT SAY NOTHING ELSE

THE END

someone explain what the deal is

times mothafuckin 2. sounds like justice needs to be served. hating ....

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

what the deal was i was selling my kenwood in-dash tv and i agreeed to meet him 30 mins away from my house for $380 and i tested the unit before i even left my house to make sure it worked and it did perfect and then when i met up with him he said let me see it work and it is a done deal i said ight so he opened his hood and i pluged it up and the brain together and it worked perfect and i sold it to him the next day he calls me saying it does not work so i told him you know what i have no control over who installs it

it was sold as is no refunds and no he is trying to mess my rep up because of that

what the deal was i was selling my kenwood in-dash tv and i agreeed to meet him 30 mins away from my house for $380 and i tested the unit before i even left my house to make sure it worked and it did perfect and then when i met up with him he said let me see it work and it is a done deal i said ight so he opened his hood and i pluged it up and the brain together and it worked perfect and i sold it to him the next day he calls me saying it does not work so i told him you know what i have no control over who installs it

it was sold as is no refunds and no he is trying to mess my rep up because of that

i'm not trying to get in this but it sounds like an installer error.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module