Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The saying, "When it rains, it pours" is so true.

I'am working now, making about half what I was making, but none the less, I have a job, its helping a little bit

But I mean, we are so backed up with bills, and we are cutting all the corners we possibly can, and no luck!!.

Tonite, some guy came by and dropped off a Summons to appear in court to be sued for $1800 for a car that was totaled when we got in a accident about 2 and a half years back. Car was totaled, and some other guy was at fault, we got bills for the car, but they stopped for 2 years, until tonite, at 8pm

No way in hell can we pay that in full or payments right now, every corner is cut just to make gas money for us

I'am making $330 a week, and $270 or so goes to bills, then about $50 to gas, the rest to lunch

I haven't had a extra Dollar in awhile now. I was getting ready to get back on my feet hopefully after this Tuesday if I get this second job.

What the hell can we do in a case like this?

I admit, we had money 2-3 months ago, could have payed that $1800 off in 3 months.

Another thing is, I believe my gf had this tow bill on her record for when she filed for bankruptcy 2 years ago

I know she did

Wouldnt that have been covered under that?

Man, I just want to be normal, and be caught up with bills, and life

Iam just ranting, but if anyone knows about law/legal matters, what can we do?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

was that 1800 for the tow bill or what was left on the car. my backruptcy went through last monday and they took away all our debt. if the tow bill was on the bankruptcy then they cant come after you for the bill. Id call the lawyer she went through and talk to him about this. he should be able to tell you what to do.

Credo Quia Absurdum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7673 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...