Uh oh got some carolina guys in here. Im from hickory too.

I got some hids off ebay for $80 shipped..installed them myself and they have lasted about a year or so far with no problems. Love them. The kit I got is the same thing other sites sell for $150, I just got them from the supplier mainly.

Edited by V1G1LANT3

kooo, we need to meet up somewere to demo or somethin sometime

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

oh ya, that thing 97 max said acually worked out well, it cleaned the haze off my headlight asembly nicely, and i played silicone up at my uncles in his building and it was shakein everything like hell, lol i love bass, u kno its loud when u hear it and start smileing, damn i wanna see what im hittin, im prolly around 135 maby 140max if that, i wanna see what a 150 feels like on music, im not to into fart cars tho, if it aint loud and clean i dont want it, and on my hids i took some pics but it dont show the blue up right for some reason, ima play around with settings here ina min tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

mytruckpics006.jpg

mytruckpics005.jpg

i still say hid's are the coolest thing i did to my car for everyday convenience, and 8k's are pure sex

post up some pics

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

lol i did post pics but they dont show the blue as good as i wanted tho, i'll take better pics tommrow and try to adjust the cam to show more blue than white, lol there so bright the cam cant pick it up right, i love these 8000k's man i'll never go back to halogen only to get inspected tho cause they dont have high beams just lows hi/lows was 300 but with lows this bright u dont need highbeams lol what u guys think of the other pics?

is that a scion tc or toyota cellica?