or if not, try to hit F8 again as soon as you power on the computer, let it boot to the advance boot menu screen, select safe mode with networking.

if that boots in, and you're able to get online, google "anti virus 2009 removal" or something...find something online on how to remove it...just becuase anti virus 2009 says its "scanning" your computer and found 27 virus's does mean thats true...anti virus 2009 itself IS a virus, and its gonna keep messin up ur computer...get it off lol

b4 u reformat get it into safe mode and see if u can roll back ya computer to a time b4 the install and see if that solves it if not u gotta do the worst thing ever REFORMAT......mat........mat.........mat.......mat!! thats how it sounds in my head when i have to do it lol. hope it all works out!! GL man!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Ok so i was able to get on safemode, then system restore and after i did that i was able to log on normally again and my comp was working fine but i had all these pop-ups from internet explorer saying i should download cleanup tools such as cleanuptool,etc. I kept closing them out by the red X in the corner. Then i shut my comp off to go out then later last night when i turned it on it went right back to the blue screen, so i tried f8 then system restore but now theres no more dates to restore it to. Am i screwed now? thanks for all the help and info guys.

b4 u reformat get it into safe mode and see if u can roll back ya computer to a time b4 the install and see if that solves it if not u gotta do the worst thing ever REFORMAT......mat........mat.........mat.......mat!! thats how it sounds in my head when i have to do it lol. hope it all works out!! GL man!!

its not the worst thing ever

Ok so i was able to get on safemode, then system restore and after i did that i was able to log on normally again and my comp was working fine but i had all these pop-ups from internet explorer saying i should download cleanup tools such as cleanuptool,etc. I kept closing them out by the red X in the corner. Then i shut my comp off to go out then later last night when i turned it on it went right back to the blue screen, so i tried f8 then system restore but now theres no more dates to restore it to. Am i screwed now? thanks for all the help and info guys.

rather than bothering with trying to fix it, just reformat that bish...

also if i call dell would they send me all the disks i need to reformat?

if you're in warranty yes.

i work for dell lol

yeah they should send u what u need but if windows is preinstalled in ya system they r gonna walk u through on how to do it.

not if you tell them you know how to do it.

what system do you have?

there may be a recovery partition on your hard drive that you can restore back to, "restoring" it back to factory settings...with all drivers installed, etc.

PM me your service tag number and ill look.