The Toys Engine (new One) Is Dead ........

yup , i recently put a used engine i bought of craigs list and had it installed in the toy ( in my sig ) , well it had a significant oil leak and some other undisclosed problems that i later found out the hard way , it lasted for about a month and a half (maybe less) and was runnin good , was draggin the shit out of it , thought you guys knew !!!! , went fishing all day and when i went to leave it was making ALOT of engine noise , kinda like my last engine before :sad: so bottom line is im gonna do it right this time and get a rebuilt engine and have them install it , YES , with a mother fu-kin warranty ..... hopefully within the next month or sooner , btw , before the engine blew i was getting ready to make some draggin video clips , as soon as i get the new engine in , i'll make some ............. :8)

yup , i recently put a used engine i bought of craigs list and had it installed in the toy ( in my sig ) , well it had a significant oil leak and some other undisclosed problems that i later found out the hard way , it lasted for about a month and a half (maybe less) and was runnin good , was draggin the shit out of it , thought you guys knew !!!! , went fishing all day and when i went to leave it was making ALOT of engine noise , kinda like my last engine before :sad: so bottom line is im gonna do it right this time and get a rebuilt engine and have them install it , YES , with a mother fu-kin warranty ..... hopefully within the next month or sooner , btw , before the engine blew i was getting ready to make some draggin video clips , as soon as i get the new engine in , i'll make some ............. :8)

Try S&S engine. We've bought a bunch of engines from them and they've been great, they've even shipped to Canada from Spokane..

http://rebuiltautoengines.com/

We've bought 200ci Ford I6s from them, haven't had any issues, there great to talk to.

Try S&S engine. We've bought a bunch of engines from them and they've been great, they've even shipped to Canada from Spokane..

http://rebuiltautoengines.com/

We've bought 200ci Ford I6s from them, haven't had any issues, there great to talk to.

im gonna go to this shop that is also a full machine shop , they pull your engine and fully rebuild your engine and warranty the engine and work , for around 1200.00 , i think thats a very good deal !!! . it's what i should of done in the first place when the original engine blew ......... but thanks , i think if i had a good size budget to work with , i would of got a built 22re from LC ENGINEERING .COM , they put out some badass engines , they also are very costly , too much for me :( ..................

Edited by toyonbags

that sux man...we are going throught the same kinda stuff right now on a motor for my buddys truck so I KNOW how you feel . and yes LC makes bad ass stuff..well good luck cause we need it..

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

you know this is a perfect chance to upgrade to a v-8

not in california !!! , way too much bullshit to go thru to get it properly registered , plus i don't got that kind of money to get a v-8 , tranny , and rear-end , plus getting all new tabs for my 4-link and re-welding them . would be nice but i don't think so . btw , i don't drive over 80 mph in my truck , so there is no need . if i wanted a fast truck i would get a fully built 22re from LC ENGINEERING , maybe their stage 3 forced induction motor with a t3/t4 turbo and 15-20 lbs. of boost :wub:http://www.toyotacatalog.net/M1WebGear/Pro...34-D72A7C8EC8C6 http://www.toyotacatalog.net/M1WebGear/Pro...81-CA0193D97924

Edited by toyonbags

Imo.. it doesnt get any sexier than some side drafts in a mini truck..

click on the right portion of the link , it's actually another link with the turbo set-up for that engine !!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping: i couldn't seperate the two different links ..