Gm Alts- For One Week Only...

For ONE WEEK ONLY, as of today, I will be doing a 40% blowout sale on our signiture adjustable voltage Large case GM units. These puppies honk out 250 amps with over 150 amps at idle, and are dead reliable in a daily driver. They feature extra heavy duty rectifiers, super high-efficiency baffled cooling fans, digital regulators, (for faster response) and oversized stainless steel Positive and ground studs set up for mulitple runs of 1/0 cable. The have even been optioned out with adjustable voltage, so we can set them up to run at any voltage you want without the hassle of an external regulator. If not otherwise specified, we will set them to charge at 15.1 volts. These Fit most GM truck and SUVS, as well as many 1990's cadillacs. These will function as a one wire alternator, so they are perfect for custom dual alternator setups, or if you are going to make your own bracket to adapt them to another vehicle. (no harness required)

These are a good deal at the regular price of $499, but untill Friday only, I will clear them out for -- $299 SHIPPED -- to the 48 states.

48203-2.jpg

cavalierCS144back.jpg

e-mail requests to: [email protected] , or call me at 1-888-MECHMAN

Please do not ask me to hold them, the purpose of this sale is bring money in the door before the end of our fiscal year.

thanks

Matt