Hifonics Colossus Ii

Bass knob is included yes?? And how long have you have this? Was there any rubbering between the box and amp? Just dont want the amp to have been shaking alot...

The bass Knob is included (although not original). The original got smashed during shipping. I've owned the amp for about a year now and have had no problems with it. As you can see from the pics, the amp doesn't contact the box because it's mounted with "L" brackets so there is a gap between the back of the amp and enclosure. Also, foam was placed between to ease vibrations.

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

The bass Knob is included (although not original). The original got smashed during shipping. I've owned the amp for about a year now and have had no problems with it. As you can see from the pics, the amp doesn't contact the box because it's mounted with "L" brackets so there is a gap between the back of the amp and enclosure. Also, foam was placed between to ease vibrations.

Wow a year? That thing looks brand spankin new! Cool as long as it has a bass knob thats a plus and yes i saw the "L" brackets just wanted to double check! =)