Knukonceptz 1/0 Inline Fuse Holder W/250a Fuse Sold

i could use it, aint u in hickory right? i need a fuse at my battery or get rid of that stinger pos thing i got under the hood wit no cover taht looks like ass, u need a 300amp fuse? i think i got 2 or 3 of em how much u lookin at i really need a good 0-1/0 fuse holder with a cover i could really use this like now lol, $20 shipped? what if we meet somewere?

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i could use it, aint u in hickory right? i need a fuse at my battery or get rid of that stinger pos thing i got under the hood wit no cover taht looks like ass, u need a 300amp fuse? i think i got 2 or 3 of em how much u lookin at i really need a good 0-1/0 fuse holder with a cover i could really use this like now lol, $20 shipped? what if we meet somewere?

Yeah I'm in hickory, but you're not are you? If you meet me in hky I'll do $15. I needed a 150a, but already bought a kicker one with a fuse holder...Not sure how well it will do though in the engine bay since it doesn't have any seals on it (kicker holder).

Edited by V1G1LANT3

can u hold it till friday? i need a good fuse holder im scared of that stinger one i got i halfto bolt ring terminals to em and this would work better, u dont by chance have a pos terminal to also? i got one from nu image but it was a neg terminal so it was 2 small, i might keep it when i do a big three tho, but i'll get it if ur willin to wait till friday?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

can u hold it till friday? i need a good fuse holder im scared of that stinger one i got i halfto bolt ring terminals to em and this would work better, u dont by chance have a pos terminal to also? i got one from nu image but it was a neg terminal so it was 2 small, i might keep it when i do a big three tho, but i'll get it if ur willin to wait till friday?

No I don't have any terminals. Yeah I can do Friday...ygpm.