Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought a clarion vrx575usb and just got done installing it... everytime I turn it from the tuner to the aux input, the ipod, the dvd, or just a cd, my equalizer turns off. The eq stays on with the tuner, but anything else it shuts off. I hooked the parking brake wire up to my ground thinking it would bypass it, but it didn't do anything and I think its the reason that my eq is shutting off. I drive a standard, so if i go ahead and hook my parking brake wire up correctly, would I be able to still use the movie function if I just barely pushed in my e-brake so all I got was the light??? and is this parking brake wire to the ground the reason that eq is turning off???

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1122 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...