Sundown Audio

Where To Put The Amp...

a_steezy

buy an alarm.

bolt everything down, use security screws if need be.

car has an alarm and it's helped me before when i left a bunch of shit in my car, i was sleepin and it went off and someone tried to steal my shit and the alarm woke me up and i watched the people run and jump in there car and take off

but i'm definently going to use both the hex and torx screws to get the amp down, no one's going to take the time to find the bits and unscrew it... just looks to suspicious haha

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

well. if you remove the seats under the box, then cut sum 1'' square hollow stock to the different lengths needed to keep the box level,( as you said that the floor was super uneven) , to make a few "legs", then use some long ass lag bolts or all thread and go from the inside of the box down through the ''legs" into the floor where the seats bolted down. now your box is secure and you have an area under the box to hide your amp. when i put my box in i did this and bolted the box to where the factory tie dows were. removed those bolts, went throught the box, through the battry try and into the floor.

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic