feeler: 2 logitech z-560 8in subwoofers

well i fused one of my amps and the other one went up in flames when the red wire came off the sub and touched the black wire (sigh stupid mistake on my part). both subs work completely fine. i guess theyre just some subs to play with or make a small home theater sub out of them if you want.

the specs are i believe... 8in, 188watts rms at 8ohm.

ill also be selling the satellite speakers too later if anyone is interested im not sure on the specs on the tho im sure you can google it. "logitech z-560"

here are some vids of the subs

(i put the subs in my car for jokes but they really hit hard for what they are)

here is a single sub in my car in the normal logitech enclosure (too small for the sub!!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XmdrZpdJ2yQ

here is both of them in my car

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KkvxsM_zeJA

here is both of the subs playing under the bed

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VpLzyKWZPN4

and my favorite vid by far which is also my avatar

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FxgxjWAiHXk

throw me some offers  ;):D

• 2 weeks later...

damn at the excursion from dat 8, lol, how much u askin? i gotta get the bank squared away first but i hope we could work somethin out :D

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well i hate to throw out #'s right now cause come tax time ima be gettin alot of shyt but i could use dem 8's ina lil setup im doin in my geo but can u throw out a price n see if we can work with that? n for trade i got a rockford fosgate he dual 2ohm 12, jl audio w0 12, 2 old memphis mclass 12's in slot ported box n a few other stuff but dnt kno wut ima end up doin with them tho, if i changed my mind on usein em in my car i was gunna take out my 8's in my house speakers n throw them in there, maby we can work somethin out ;) :^

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

yeah dont worry take your time to figure things out youll be the first in line for these. do you have pics of any of those things you mentioned?

and if youre gonna throw them in your house speakers box they need to be fairly big otherwise theyll give you an overheating vc smell.

i cant take pics of my stuff atm aint got a digi cam n ya there pritty big but was u gunna throw in the boxs also or just the subs?

oh and how many watts was u pushin em with in that one vid u got as ur avetar or how ever u spell it?

188 watts not including the boxes tho just the subs.

they get that much excursion in free-air tho they get close to that excursion in a box but the boxes i had them in were a little small so it wasnt giving me full excursion.

im kinda interested in the slot port box do you have dimensions? cu ft?

13in high, 16in deep, 36in wide, dunno the cubic ft tho, n the port is in the middle tuned to around 36-38htz