feeler: 2 logitech z-560 8in subwoofers

ive got 5 boxs for 12's, one is slot ported tuned to 45htz, the other is for 2 slot ported tuned to around 36-38htz (not sure tho), one is sealed down firein box for 1 12 (great for trucks with the pockets under the rear seats, n the other 2 are sealed boxs for 2 12's, n one sealed for 2 10'z

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ya, but a couple i baught just cause i was to tired to build one or wanted to bump as soon as possable, i tend to do that alot but when i want somethin custom done i do it myself, ppl cost to much n i always say if u got the skill go for it n plus u get to have the braggin rights :D

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

not to get off topic or nothin but come tax time ima be builtin a downfire box for my truck out of 3/4in burch ply+ amp rack, not sure if ima stain it to get to the same interior color or carpet, ima go with as stock lookin as possible but with 2 15's ina extended cab truck i dont think stock comes to mind, lol

is $80 to cheap? i dont rly kno what the retail on those are tho

how much will u let em go with the amps to? or u keepin them for somethin else?

ahhh, lol come on man why cant u part with em?