Second Skin Audio

Aero Port Info

Ive made my own port lathe, using just MDF and a universal 110v 1.5hp motor, pulleys, bearings, and a belt. I never perfected it, but being able to press the spinning port in to a block like that one website posted earlier would have helped me a lot

1 major idea I had was to make ports that fit in 6x9 holes, so you can port your trunk, tune your trunk like a bandpass

basically make a mold like the website posted, but start from a 6" round, and gradually to a 6x9 while the PVC stretches, and shapes, and do basically something like 6" long pvc ports

I haven't been able to perfect that, any ideas?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

in my experiences....aero port FTL

i know sometime you have to use them when it comes to space but when i built another box with a slot port and got alot more area is sounded a tonnn better.

Don't take this as me flaming you but most of the people who say aero port don't work don't know how to use them.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Don't take this as me flaming you but most of the people who say aero port don't work don't know how to use them.

probably dont but just the ego in me says they are flimsy...obviously they have proven results but ill stick to my slot ports...easier and sturdier.

shit i went through 2 of them just because i overturned one of the screws fastening them to the front baffle by a little over a quarter turn

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT