Second Skin Audio

8'' Sub

Ok, I may be down-sizing again... I am thinking of going to a single 8" sub in my truck, but my question is, what do you guys think is the most beast 8" sub that could take about 1k at one ohm? Any input, I will consider, thanks. Oh, and it needs to be capable of doing 40's :tease:

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

looking at the audiopulse epic right now...just looked at the e8 and they are not bad i like the way jacob handles his product, i respect that, to him.... good job. however, i don't feel that they will do what I require. I used a singlw mtx 4508 4 ohm in a t line in my girls envoy, powered from a thunder 102 (100 watts) and wow, now I want to down size from the 12'' mojo, so I can have a little more room. But I will need to have a sub that will perform great for SQ, but still give me enough sp, ya know.

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic