Need Help On Power!

that amp not really for that sub since that sub is 2 ohms and if you try and run it at a bridged channel it'll just run into protection all the time, i'd say get a better amp that will do good at 2 ohms

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

it will push it but not that well,youll have to run that amp at full tilt and without the power to let that amp run in that manner it will clip=burnt voice coils.but you need a dual 2 ohm or single 4 ohm woofa

i would need the power to play it at full tilt?..gains all the way up..boost up,gain up and play it mono?..and i know gains aint like the volume..i heard that before...

that amp not really for that sub since that sub is 2 ohms and if you try and run it at a bridged channel it'll just run into protection all the time, i'd say get a better amp that will do good at 2 ohms

what good woofer would you recommend?

i was just stateing to run it @4 ohms mono.ive ran them @4 ohms mono with ok results.

aight...but i just ran it at 1 ohm load with all 3 woofers just to test it out...but definitely next time im running at a diffrent ohm depending on the woofer...but oh yeah what good power and ground wire should i use?..8 gauge?..4 gauge?

4 gauge and keep the ground wire short as you can.dont want that amp gettin any hotter than its already gonna be.just grab a 12 with about 400rms-600rms,

aight..thanks man!..any other stuff im gonna need?...

a cap might help a little,but id try to step your battery power up a little.but all that cost monies,just take it slow get one thing at a time

yeah thats true...