the begining of my new back seat

Guest beatitouttheframe

Guest beatitouttheframe

well i took the back seat out and im going to make the whole think one boigh dech in the rear hard to explain really but with low cash and lots of firends and beer it sould turn out ok lol but what where going to do it glass the whole rear section and make it a amp rack and place for the hydro pumps to sit and look pretty lol heres some pix now remember there all ruogh ideas right now Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image as u can see on this picture the red lines are where the boreds will be fused togather with fiberglass and it will be one smooth curve down and the bench seat will betaken out for 2 new bucket seats and the back will  keep going into the center console ann the way to the dash im gunna mount some gauges in the centerconsole to spice it up a lil bit and it will all be paintded gloss black the car theam is black and chrome so i think it will work out good.....well theres some rough ideas of what i have going on so tell me what u think the good and the bad lol maybe u have some good advice  ;D

I hope that's just a template for your box...plywood ain't the best wood to use for boxes. MDF is about the only thing I would ever use for a box...other than fiberglass....maybe I'll do my kinda sorta secret box idea too. A few guys on here have heard me talk about it, but it's kinda an in the air thing or if it will work or not. ...but anyways....use MDF man...you may regret plywood after some beating on it. It cracks so much easier...bad things IMO. The idea looks like it would turn out to be pretty damn good...just please please please use the right wood for it.

Guest beatitouttheframe

lol sorry bro lol thats not the speaker box thats just a mock up also  its in no way shape or form going to be holding speakers lol just gunna have amps and hydro pumps screwed to it

IDK how much it costs around you. You could use the same measurements as you had for the plywood though. The MDF will be thicker and you gotta remember to add in the thickness of the glass too. Depends on how much you use.

Archived