Powerbass 3xl's Ftw

i was just going to say for ne of the guys looking for some good highs/mids... i have 2 sets of 3xl 6.5" components, and a set of 3xl 5.25" components and 3 sets of 2xl 6.5" coax's .. i dont have my other set of 3xl 6.5's in b/c im waiting on my kick panels .. but my god.. i went from JBL p series to these and wow huge difference! i love them they get super loud and stay rly clear!

i would recomend to ne one .. of course i have all mine amped but they are sounding amazing!!!

just thought id throw that out there in case ne one was wondering abt some feedback

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

how much were the 6.5"

i get them wholesale i have a small buis... but they ussually go for around 140.. for the components

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

i'm running 3 sets of jbl powers (the 660 series) in my car right now, but i was looking to do like an 8-6-4 3 way setup, are these speakers louder? clearer? more midbass(doubt that one considering the powers are beasts in the lows)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i'm running 3 sets of jbl powers (the 660 series) in my car right now, but i was looking to do like an 8-6-4 3 way setup, are these speakers louder? clearer? more midbass(doubt that one considering the powers are beasts in the lows)

ok are you have the 660 "P"?? if so then yes im much more pleased with the sound of these over them i will not go back to JBL... i love these although i am still running my 2 JBL 600.4's to my highs ... im rly happy with powerbass i think they got alot more of evrythng.. the bas sounds rly tight on kick drums but yet sound deep on some good constant bass lines... i love them.. and the tweets ... god they are amazing like i said i love these i wont evr go back to JBL

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

well you got me convinced, and it seems like they are a similar price

any experience with the 4xl's? im really looking to either throw an 8 and 6 in pods and a 4 int he stock location, or run 2 6.5's, a 4 in the door, a tweeter, and 2 10inch midbasses in a center console. If those 8's are worth getting and are better than kicker ssmb8's, i'd be sold, i have this thing about everything matching, i think itlooks mad ghetto when stuff is obviously mismatched (3 gto amps, 2 power subs, 2 power components, 1 power coax....get the idea, i didnt wanna run ss kickers, i really dislike the sound of them, i find it really harsh.

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

well you got me convinced, and it seems like they are a similar price

any experience with the 4xl's? im really looking to either throw an 8 and 6 in pods and a 4 int he stock location, or run 2 6.5's, a 4 in the door, a tweeter, and 2 10inch midbasses in a center console. If those 8's are worth getting and are better than kicker ssmb8's, i'd be sold, i have this thing about everything matching, i think itlooks mad ghetto when stuff is obviously mismatched (3 gto amps, 2 power subs, 2 power components, 1 power coax....get the idea, i didnt wanna run ss kickers, i really dislike the sound of them, i find it really harsh.

i hear you man...

but no i havent got to try ne 4xl's but trust me ill be throwing in some 8's and some of their 6.5's proly... if you try em let me kno how it goes mane ... i doubt youl be disappointed with any of the powerbass 3 or 4xl line's

good luck bro

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

its all just pipe dreams right now unfortunately, between fixing the car and putting security down on a house next year, i'm next to broke, and winter is going to be time to re-do the subs, so if anything it'll be during summer....if i dont move out to my own apartment, cuz the only way i can afford a house at school AND an apartment back home is to not blow cash on my car and dumb crap

plus i have to go furniture shopping ftmfl...growing up sucks...

Team DC